I think chocolate is a perfect friend to Monday. There is something about coming off a weekend high and diving into a Ghirardelli brownie on Monday morning. Don’t you agree? Well today I took a regular brownie to another level. I added pieces of peanut chews. I love peanut chews. My mom used to give them to me as a child; they were my favorite treat for a long time. I figured the crunchy, caramel flavor of the peanut chews would be a nice addition to brownies.
And, I was correct!
Take a look at these delicious Peanut Chews Brownie Bites!
Serving Size: 1 Brownie Bite
Fat: 3.3 g
Carbohydrates: 10.5 g
Fiber: .4 g
Protein: .6 g
- 1 package Ghirardelli brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package peanut chews
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg, oil and water. Mix together until the mixture is completely incorporated and smooth looking
- Break the peanut chews up into pieces
- Add the peanut chews to the brownie mixture
- Pour into mini cupcake tins
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean
- Remove. Allow to cool. Enjoy!
These little guys are so easy to eat so beware!!