If you are trying to stay away from sweets, you should turn your wide eyes away RIGHT NOW. If you want to lost weight; if you are starving; if you are craving but are trying to resist, leave this page immediately! Now that I have sufficiently warned all of you, take ONE look at this Toffee Fudge with a dollop of vanilla icing and your mouth will instantly water. This fudge is amazing - take it from somebody who is not a huge fan of fudge; you will be in a sugar coma if you make these because once you bite one you will not be able to stop.
The bigger problem you will have is the ease of this recipe. Once you see how easy it is, you will be in trouble. So lets get down to business.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla frosting and green food coloring [for St. Patrick's Day; otherwise you do not really need these two ingredients!] You're welcome for making it a lighter ingredient list and even easier to make!
- Line a small sized cookie sheet [approximately 9 inches] with foil and grease the foil; set aside
- In a large saucepan, combine both the white and chocolate chips
- Cook and stir over low heat until the chips are melted
- Add the butter and stir until smooth
- Remove from the heat and stir in both the vanilla extract and toffee bits