- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease the pan
- Rinse and drain the blueberries thoroughly
- In a large mixing bowl combine the muffin mix, 2 large eggs, 1/2 of milk and 1/4 cup of oil
- if you wanted to jazz up the recipe some, adding a small amount of vanilla will give it a great flavor
- after the mix is completely moist with few lumps, fold in the drained blueberries
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full and sprinkle the sweet topping over the muffins
- Cook between 14 and 18 minutes for 12 medium muffins
Check back later today for an awesome soup and sandwich dinner I have planned, where this little blueberry muffin will make an encore appearance!!!
Until then, enjoy your early morning breakfast or mid-afternoon blueberry snack!!